West Gosford Auto Electrics: Lic AU22549
There is nothing worse than turning on your air conditioner on a hot summers day, and finding it simply doesn't cool the car. Even more annoying can be condensation on a cold morning making visibility almost impossible. Inability to remove condensation from behind the wind screen can lead to unsafe driving and increases your chance of an accident.
To run properly, a number of checks need to be made. Only an authorised auto air-conditioner repair centre such as Central Coast Auto Electrics are able to fully service your car's air conditioning system, Regulations for handling are strict, and it is illegal for non authorised centres to carry out these repairs.
At Central Coast Auto Electrics, when you bring your car in to us for an air-conditioning check up, you will get;
- Inspection of drive belts and pulleys
- Check operation of valves and thermostats
- Inspection of hoses and components
- Evacuate system and recover refrigerant (weigh amount and record)
- Add required amount of refrigerant oil
- Charge system with recommended refrigerant type and capacity (if required)
- Condenser temperature check
- Suction line temperature reading
- Leak test system lines and components with an electronic leak detector
- Run vehicle to check air vent temperature and report
An annual service of your climate control system will ensure that on your annual vacation, or when stuck in traffic on a hot day, you won't be in for any surprises.
All motor cars and small trucks catered for.
For Bookings call (02) 4324 6707
Central Coast Auto Electrics
Unit 2, 1 Carnarvon Road
West Gosford, NSW 2250